Job Title – Landscape Manager
Salary – Basic salary of £30K plus overtime and benefits
Job Location – Dundee/Perth
Job Description –
Root One Central are looking to recruit a new landscape manager to oversee the day to day running of our landscaping and maintenance teams working across central Scotland. The successful candidate will be located in Perth or Dundee.
Main duties will include but not be limited to –
– Completing weekly site visits to review upcoming works.
– Production of work programmes and accurate work instructions.
– Pricing additional landscaping works out with our main contacts.
– Ensuring accurate and timely production of necessary reports.
– Ensuring accurate and timely production of valuations for all works completed.
– Looking after staffing issues, recruiting staff and dealing with HR tasks.
– Managing the health and safety of their teams.
– Developing existing and new client relationships.
– Tendering new sites and works.
The successful candidate will need to be able to perform under pressure, and maintain consistent levels of high-quality work. At Root One no two days are the same, one day you may be pricing a large-scale tender, the second setting our shrubs for a new sales home and third day meeting with clients in their head office, it is essential that the candidate can switch between roles and get stuck in where necessary to ensure the job is completed.
In order to be successful the candidate must have a good working knowledge of the basics in Microsoft Office (especially in Excel and Outlook) as well as good levels of communication.
– Basic salary of £30K plus overtime
– Use of a company vehicle for completing their tasks.
– Staff uniform
– Pension scheme
If the candidate is right there is the chance to join the board of directors as a director of Root One Central.